Quakercool 7101 ALF
Quakercool 7101 ALF is a water dilutable product specifically designed for machining of aeronautical materials such as aluminium. It is also suitable for machining and grinding operations on most engineering materials.
Recommended for all machining operations on steel, cast iron and aluminium alloys.
Concentration range: 6 – 12 % depending on type of operation
Make up water hardness: 90 – 270 ppm (9 – 27 °TH, 5 – 15 °DH)
|Drilling||High Alloy Steel|
|Deep Hole Drilling||Stainless Steel|
- Formaldehyde free
- Good anti-corrosion properties on all metals
- Excellent lubrication properties
- Maintains clean machine surfaces
- Approved SNECMA according to the doc 455-201-0-00 Ind B.
- Meets the AIRBUS norma ASN42302 (EADS).