Lubysil BCN 12
High Performance Neat Cutting Fluid
Lubysil BCN 12 is formulated using synthetic base stocks and utilises advanced additive technology to achieve a high flash point and increased performance. The combination of advanced lubricity esters, EP and phosphorous additives together with substances to reduce oxidation and improve corrosion protection ensures this high performance low viscosity oil has a long service life.
Lubysil BCN 12 is a chlorine free, high performance neat cutting oil. Used as received for machining medium to high tensile steel, yellow metals, aluminium alloys and stainless steel. Especially suited for high speed sliding head and multi – slide machines. As the product is formulated using high viscosity index base oils the product can also be used as a lubricating oil where a viscosity of ISO 10-22 is required and therefore can be utilised in automatic machines where cross leakage into gearboxes can occur.
• Synthetic formulation with a high flash point, greatly reduces the risk of fire in the event of a tool crash.
• The synthetic formulation greatly assists the dispersal of heat away from the machine tool.
• Chlorine free EP additive package.
• Extended tool life, increased cutting speed and improves productivity.
• Compatible for use with yellow metals without staining.
• Good workpiece visibility.
• Excellent operator acceptability, low misting.
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 ̊ C: 12.0 cSt
Copper Corrosion Test: 1a
Flashpoint: > 185 ̊C
Specific Gravity @ 15 ̊C: 0.847
Appearance Very Pale Straw
Health & Safety
This product has been manufactured to the highest standards and when used for the purpose recommended is unlikely to present any significant health hazards. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available.