Optimum PBF & Base Oils
PERFORMANCE BASED FLUIDS & BASE OILS
Optimum offer a range of premium quality performance based fluids, base oils & extracts available in a wide range of viscosities to meet your requirements in both bulk and packed.
- Bright Stock Group 1 Base / Process Oil
- SN100, Group 1/2 Base / Process Oil
- SN150, Group 1 Base / Process Oil
- SN500, Group 1 Base / Process Oil
- SN60, Group 2/3 Base / Process Oil
- SN70, Group 2/3 Base / Process Oil
- Various Group 2 Process Oils
- VHVI 4 Group 3 Base / Process Oil
- Mineral Seal Oil
Optimum Mineral Seal Oil – Optifluid HC5B offers low colour and can be used in a variety of applications. Commonly used as a diluent in the manufacturing of polishes, cleaning compounds, dust control oils, sealing compounds, adhesives, rust preventatives and ink oils.
Optimum Group 1 base oils are inherently light in colour with excellent VI properties ideal for lubricants and lubricants additive manufacturers. Due to their light colour they are widely accepted for use in Process applications such as rubber compounding textiles, polymer compounding plus many more.
Optimum Group 2/3 Base / Process Oils are widely used in the manufacture of lubricants & additives. Due to their inherently light colour they are used as process oils for sealants, adhesives, polymer manufacturers plus many more.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST