Q8 Bach XNF
Q8 Bach XNF is just one of the many product ranges in the Q8 Bach metalworking series. The series covers active and non-active products at optimum, high and extreme levels of performance.
Q8 Bach XNF products are chlorine free, non-active neat cutting oil for machining of light and medium alloyed steels and non-ferrous metals, such as copper and aluminium.
- The additives incorporated in this grade make it an ideal recommendation for the machine shop where one oil is used for the maximum number of operations on different metals
- Typical applications (guide only):
|Grinding, drilling and turning||Q8 Bach XNF 6|
|Deep hole drilling:||Q8 Bach XNF 10|
|General machining:||Q8 Bach XNF 15 & 28|
|Broaching and gear hobbing:||Q8 Bach XNF 36|
- A non-active type general purpose cutting oil, chlorine-free, light in colour, low in odour and well suited for the general machining of stainless steels and recommended for severe machining operations involving non-ferrous metals and high tensile steels
- Q8 Bach XNF 36 can also be used as dual-purpose oil, i.e. as metalworking fluid and hydraulic oil.
There is no dilution of EP additives should the hydraulic oil leak into the cutting oil bath.
- Very light colour
- Q8 Bach XNF 36 is a dual purpose oil, i.e. also suitable as hydraulic oil
- Almost no odour
- Oxidation stable
- Minimum mist formation
- High cutting power
- Long tool and oil service life
Features and Benefits
|High removal performance||For very severe operations|
|High oxidation stability||Long oil life|
|High performance additives||High load properties|
|Free of chlorine and heavy metals||Human exposure acceptable products|
|High tool life||Reduces costs|
|High surface finish of workpieces||No re-works|
- The formulation is based on high quality hydro-treated mineral oils.
- Suitable for copper and copper-alloys; no risk on staining