Q8 T760 15W40
T760 15W40 is a high performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content (low SAPS) designed for lubrication of latest USA EP 2007, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines.
Available in Bulk, 208L, 20L, 4L & 1L
- Q8 T 760 is recommended for vehicles with high performance diesel engines meeting USA EPA 2007, Euro V and Euro VI environmental requirements.
- All EPA 2007, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
- Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
What this product covers
|OEM||SPEC||Euro Rating & backwards|
- Specially developed formulation for ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 applications
- Minimises diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
- Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
- Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
- Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
- Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
- Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot