Formula Truck 8800 FE 5W30
Formula Truck 8800 FE 5W30 is a ultra high-performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content (low SAPS) designed for lubrication of the latest Euro VI engines.
Available in Bulk, 208L, 20L, 4L & 1L
- For Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
- Best in-class bio-fuel compatibility for excellent cold starting properties.
- For Fuel Economy Improvements up to 0.95% compared to 10W-40 oil.
- Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
- For ACEA E4, E6, ACEA E7, ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 applications.
- Low SAPS formulation for ACEA E4 High TBN Long Drain applications.
What this product covers
|OEM||SPEC||Highest Euro Rating & backwards|
- Product specially developed to cover ACEA E6, ACEA E7, ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 applications.
- High TBN Low SAPS formulation with combined ACEA E4 and Iveco E6 Long Drain performance
- Provides enhanced durability reducing wear and corrosion
- Offers Fuel Economy Improvements up to 0.95% compared to 10W-40 oil
- Low Viscosity SAE 5W-30 grade saves fuel consumption during warming-up phase and operating conditions
- Excellent bio-fuel compatibility for optimized cold starting properties.
- Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
- Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
- Excellent cold starting properties due to low pour point
- Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
- Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
- Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
- Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot