Formula Truck 8500 10W40
Formula Truck 8500 10W40 is a high-performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content (low SAPS) designed for lubrication of the latest Euro VI engines.
Available in Bulk, 208L, 20L, 4L & 1L
- All Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions
- Best-in-class bio-fuel compatibility for excellent cold starting properties.
- For ACEA E6, ACEA E7 and ACEA E9 applications
What this product covers
|OEM||SPEC||Highest Euro Rating & backwards|
- Product specially developed to cover ACEA E6, E7, E9 and API CJ-4 applications
- Provides enhanced durability reducing wear and corrosion
- Excellent bio-fuel compatibility for optimized cold starting properties.
- Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
- Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
- Excellent cold starting properties due to low pour point
- Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
- Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
- Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
- Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot