Calplus 100 & Calplus 50
Calplus is an ethylene glycol-based lobrid antifreeze and summer coolant providing maintenance free protection against freezing and boiling while ensuring excellent corrosion protection in cooling systems when mixed with the appropriate levels of water.
Calplus meets the demands of specific OEM’s by combining Organix and silicate technology.
Recommended for mixed fleet operators up to and including Euro 6.
- Long life protection: synergistic effect by a combination of organic inhibitors
- Uniform and homogeneous protective layer: engineered inhibitor package
- No gel formation or drop out: performant silicate stabiliser
- Environmentally friendly: free of borare, nitrate, amines and phosphates
- Aluminium protection: high-performance additives
Calplus provides effective protection for all engine metals, including aluminium and ferrous alloys.
Compatibility & Specifications
Calplus is compatible with most other coolants based on ethylene glycol. It meets BS6580 standard and exceeds most OEM specification requirements including:
- Cummins CES 14603
- Mercedes Benz MB325.5
- MAN specification 324 type Si-OAT
Product Variants & Packs
Calfrost is available in concentrate (neat) form or as a 50/50 premix solution with demineralised water in bulk, IBC & barrels.